Consulate General of the Netherlands in San Francisco United States
Currently in the spotlights
- Dutch King's Day in San Francisco
- The Consulate's initiatives
- Blog posts from the Consul General
- Contact information
The Netherlands Consulate General, together with the local Dutch community, invite you for another great celebration of Dutch King's Day in San Francisco. This year the celebrations will again be centered around Murphy Windmill on the South end of the Golden Gate Park on April 26th.
Here you will find the initiatives created by the Consulate General of the Netherlands and its member-driven (Dutch) community.
Consul General Hugo von Meijenfeldt shares his experiences working for the Netherlands on the West Coast of the US in his weekly blog.
|Address||120 Kearny Street Suite 3100 San Francisco, CA 94104 United States|
(+1) 877-388 2443
Information on applying for a Dutch passport
Register in online contact system
April 3, 2014 The mayor of Amsterdam, Mr. Eberhard van der Laan will visit San Francisco from April 7 to April 9. During this time, the mayor will work to strengthen ties between the two cities.
March 26, 2014 (San Francisco, CA) — The days of robotic friends and humanoid caregivers may be closer than you think. For many decades robots have been used to perform a range of roles and duties largely scoped within industrial manufacturing.
- Countries Take Major Step Toward a Safer World at Nuclear Security Summit
- Two-thirds of NSS Countries Agree at Summit to Enact Nuclear Security Laws
- Prime Minister Mark Rutte: ‘Satisfied with first day of NSS’
- Prime Minister Rutte, President Obama Discuss Shared History, Future Vision
- Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte on NSS 2014: ‘Making the world a bit safer’